Buy Genotropin 12mg Online
Genotropin (Somatropin for injection) is also known as Groth Hormone (GH or HGH )and it is indicated for the treatment of pediatric patients who have growth failure due to an inadequate secretion of endogenous growth hormone & Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS). The diagnosis of PWS should be confirmed by appropriate genetic testing. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to certain kinds of cells.
Buy Genotropin 12mg online
Buy Genotropin 12mg Online – Genotropin (somatropin) is a growth hormone used to help children grow taller and help adults and children grow muscle. Genotropin is slightly more popular than other recombinant human growth hormones. There are currently no generic alternatives to Genotropin.
GENOTROPIN 12mg is dispensed in a two-chamber cartridge. The front chamber contains recombinant somatropin 13.8 mg, glycine 2.3 mg, mannitol 14.0 mg, sodium dihydrogen phosphate anhydrous 0.47 mg, and disodium phosphate anhydrous 0.46 mg; the rear chamber contains 0.3% m-Cresol (as a preservative) and mannitol 32 mg in 1.13 mL water for injection. The GENOTROPIN 12 mg two-chambered cartridge contains 13.8 mg of somatropin. The reconstituted concentration is 12 mg/ml . The cartridge contains overfill to allow for delivery of 1ml containing the stated amount of GENOTROPIN – 12 mg.
Side effects of Genotropin 12mg
This list presents the most serious and/or most frequently observed adverse reactions during treatment with somatropin:
- Sudden death in pediatric patients with Prader-Willi syndrome with risk factors including severe obesity, history of upper airway obstruction or sleep apnea and unidentified respiratory infection.
- Intracranial tumors, in particular meningiomas, in teenagers/young adults treated with radiation to the head as children for a first neoplasm and somatropin.
- Glucose intolerance including impaired glucose tolerance/impaired fasting glucose as well as overt diabetes mellitus.
- Intracranial hypertension
- Significant diabetic retinopathy
- Slipped capital femoral epiphysis in pediatric patients
- Progression of preexisting scoliosis in pediatric patients
- Fluid retention manifested by edema, arthralgia, myalgia, nerve compression syndromes including carpal tunnel syndrome/paraesthesias
- Unmasking of latent central hypothyroidism
- Injection site reactions/rashes and lipoatrophy (as well as rare generalized hypersensitivity reactions)
Buy Genotropin 12mg Online from divinehealthsoln at affordabe prices